A Westfield Roofing Company that keeps growing!
Westfield, Indiana was officially founded in 1834 by Quakers who had emigrated to Central Indiana from North Carolina. To some this may be a surprise, but Westfield was not officially a city until January of 2008. Westfield is one of the fastest growing cities in the United States, located only about ten miles from the northern edge of Indianapolis.
Westfield has a museum which is located in the old Fire Station and Town Hall on Union street. Their very first fire truck is one of the key items you will find in the Westfield Washington Historical Society and Museum. There are many other unique items in the museum as well. Grand Park is another feature that has gained Westfield a lot of recognition. This is a championship-level facility on a 400-acre multi-sports campus. Soccer, football, lacrosse, baseball, softball and field hockey are among the sports played on this facility. This has been a big new attraction, that has brought in many visitors to the area and growth for Westfield in general. Westfield has grown into a city with diverse neighborhoods, a nationally recognized school system, trails, parks and a healthy growing business industry. Kingdom Construction is proud to serve Westfield and maintain its beauty and growth.
A Premier Westfield Roofing Company
Kingdom Construction, a premiere Westfield roofing contractor specializes in both residential and commercial roofing. Our company serves the Westfield and surrounding areas, no roof repair or replacement is to large for us. Whether your Westfield home is one or two stories, or your company is large or small, our roofing company will get the job done effective and efficiently. This is valid reason that sets us apart from another Westfield roofing company.
Owens Corning, one of the most well known international roofing suppliers, has chosen our roofing company to be one of its “Preferred Contractors.” They are behind all of our roofing repairs, replacements and installation services.
Kingdom Construction also uses the most up to date technology. Our roofing contractors use Eagleview & Xactimate; these two systems provide the most accurate estimates with the most current price guides.
Westfield Roofing Company’s Services:
- Roofing (Roof Repair, Roof Replacement, Roof /Inspections)
- Insurance Restoration (Roof Damage, Wind Damage Repair and Hail Damage Repair)
- Replacement of Gutters, Soffit and Fascia, Siding
- Bathroom Remodels
- Interior Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling (solid surface counter tops, granite, quartz)
- Crawlspace Encapsulation
- Basement Water Proofing
- New construction, garages, barn building, add-ons, etc.
Our company’s roofing services include:
- Roof Replacements, Installs, Repairs, Inspections
- Storm Damaged Roofs (Hail, Wind, Tornado)
- Leaking Roofs
- New Roof Construction
- Chimney Repairs
- Fire Repair to Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- Commercial Roofing
- Roof Maintenance Programs
- Roof Warranties
Signs of Roof Damage to your Westfield home
- Missing Roof Shingles – As roofs age, shingles become missing in wind and hail storms. This is the most common indication that your roof needs repair. Shingles tend to become more brittle in time, thus the tar that seals the shingles to the roof begins to wear. Another issue is when the wind lifts the shingles and the seal strip is exposed. This may not be visible from a distant, but one of our roofing contractors would be able to access the damage for you.
- Missing Granules on Shingles – Granules on the shingles are the tiny particles that protect your roof from harmful UV rays from the sun. Hail can cause the granules to become lose or fall off. You can check your gutters and downspouts. If your roof is losing granules, you will see them in these areas. A major sign that your roof needs to be replaced is when fiberglass is visible on the shingle also. You should contact a Westfield roofing company if you see any of these signs.
- Shingle Defects – Any cracks or dents in your shingles are a good indication that your roof should be inspected. Depending on how old your roof is, in the 90’s some manufacturers switched to an organic mat shingle. These actually caused a lot of problems and did not provide the protection to your roof as it should have. If left unchecked, your roof may leak, which can cause multiple other problems. Any simple signs of damage, should be inspected by a roofing company.
- Curling Shingles – Curling shingles are a common problem in older roofs. Shingles can curl upwards, downwards, from the middle, sides or bottom. There are many reasons shingles begin to curl. Poor ventilation or excess of moisture is a common issue. Our company can run a series of air flow tests, which will determine the issue. The homeowner can then decide if they need to have a roof replacement or roof repair, depending on the extent of the damage.
- Roof Flashing Damage – Another common issue with roofing maintenance is the replacement or repair of roof flashing.Roof flashing is sheet metal installed to prevent leaks at breaks, edges or joints. Most flashing repair is fairly inexpensive, therefore our company can perform these repairs within your budget and quickly.
For more details on helpful tips to locate roof damage, check out our list here. If you have any of the above roofing damages or any questions for your local Westfield roofing company, contact Kingdom Construction today. Our company is happy to assist you with your roofing questions.
Contact us for your next Westfield Roofing Company services
When you hire Kingdom Construction, you’re entrusting your home to our company. We take pride in what we do and treat each project as if it were our home we are working on. Over the years our company has worked hard to create a construction experience that will not interfere with your daily life for an extended period and provide excellent customer service above the rest. Contact us today to be your next Westfield roofing company.